This pack contains 6 premium custom author's Lightroom presets. Perfect for fine art photography and those who like to experiment with color.
Moonstone pack presets give author's signature cold tones to the image. Delicate muted blue colors help achieve dreamy effect, cool hues of highlights create those soft porcelain skin tones and all these shades of blue work their magic on whimsical atmosphere of your photographs.
These presets also feature blue highlights, magenta shadows and muted greens. Apply each preset to your photograph and you'll see a wide variety of shades of blue.
- Work on both RAW and JPG images
- Work with Lightroom 4 and above
I have worked very hard to ensure that the Moonstome pack works on a large range of images, however, you may have to adjust the settings to suit your needs. Each preset may require exposure and temperature adjustment depending on how your picture was shot.
A L O O K I N T O T H E P A C K
Here's a set of before and after images that I created with these presets, to show you the direction you can expect from these presets!
H O W T O I N S T A L L P R E S E T S
- Open Lightroom
- Go to: Edit (or Lightroom (Dialogue) fpr Mac) • Preferences • Presets
- Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder
- Double click on Lightroom
- Double click on Develop Presets
- Copy or move your new presets or presets folder into the Develop Presets folder
- Restart Lightroom and your presets should be in their own category!
- Open Lightroom
- Go to Develop Module and find the Presets menu on the left side of the program
- Choose User Presets and, if desired, create a new folder with right-click for the presets by selecting New Folder and type the folder name.
- Right-click User Presets (or new folder you've created) and click Import.
- Navigate to where you saved the preset files you downloaded, select them.
- Click Import
- The presets will be added to your Lightroom Preset collection.
- Chances are that one will be applied to your image too! Press Control + Z (Command + Z on the Mac) to undo it.
R E F U N D P O L I C Y
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or problem with installing. I do not offer any refunds due to the nature of the product but I'll gladly do my best to help solve any problems arises with working with presets!
F E A T U R I N G Y O U R P H O T O S
Please send me your images created with my presets via email or share on Instagram using hashtag #anyaantipresets for your chance to be featured on my website and social media!