FINE ART AND CONCEPTUAL PHOTOGRAPHY FROM INSPIRATION TO REALIZATION
Get inspired with fine art photo artist Anya Anti and learn all about the proccess of creating images from consept to a finished artwork. Anya will share her insight on how to get inspired and come up with ideas, how to efficiently do the research, find references and create mood boards. She will show how she does location scouting, searches and builds the props, prepared the shooting set, works with models and light. Anya will talk about composition, color theory and different shooting techniques. You will have an opportunity to make some beautiful shots. Learn about the impact of post production and retouching in fine art photography. Anya will show you her editing process and how to take your photos to the next level with postproduction. You will learn about raw-files processing in Lightroom and working in Photoshop.
From this workshop, you'll walk away learning Anya's approach to creating conceptual and fine art photography and how Anya plans and executes a photo shoot, how installations and Photoshop manipulation help her to embody her fantasies into a finished piece of art and to make her vision a reality.
Postproduction and practical part. Editing a photo from the shooting day
- role of retouching and postproduction as an artistic tool for artist;
- working with material from the first day, how to find the right image;
- raw-files processing in Adobe Lightroom;
- theory and color harmony, color correction and color grading, color composition, emphasis and color wheel;
- exporting files and working in Adobe Photoshop;
- cleaning the image from artifacts and unwanted objects;
- image compositing, warping, transformation, changing depth of field, stretching and proportions change and liquify;
- skin retouching;
- additional work with light and shadow;
- photos analysis, showing before-after.
Shooting on location with model, props and costumes
- searching for ideas and inspiration;
- image developing and realization: drawing sketches and creating moodboards, picking up model, location, props;
- composition fundamentals;
- gear overview
- natural and artificial light, lightning equipment choice depending on weather conditions;
- working with model;
- special effects and different shooting techniques.
- live shoot on location with models, wardrobe, hair/mua
1-ON-1 FULL DAY WORKSHOP
You are more than welcome to book me for a 1-on-1 private full day intensive workshop in New York City.
For information and registration contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2014 Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
- 2013 Moscow, Russia
- 2013 SMG workshop. Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
- 2013 Kiev, Ukraine
- 2013 Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
- 2016 Warsaw, Poland
- 2014 Kiev, Ukraine
- 2014 Moscow, Russia
- 2014 Yaroslavl, Russia
- 2014 Saint-Petersburg, Russia